Wednesday 5 October 2011

I found it!

Well, I didn't actually find my camera cord, but I did find another camera with the same size fittings.

On Saturday a big truck came and delivered this...


and then it rained, and rained and hailed and lighting and thunder and rained 67 mm. I was standing under the back pergola at 1am while the lighting lit up the horizontal trees being battered by hail, shining a torch on the billowing tarps that kept everything totally dry.

But on Monday we started to unpack...


and built this...


so I could do this...


and this...





Soooooo much fun!!  Just need to do some binding then on to my etsy shopThe pink one has already sold and I picked up a commission over the weekend.  I have one quilt ready to quilt waiting for me to get back to the farm next weekend.  And 2 shops ready and waiting for my flyers and price lists.  This could be the start of my third career.  Roll on next weekend!!!  

1 comment: