Tuesday 26 July 2011

Finished 4

Glenn's 21st birthday quilt.

Glenn is my daughters' partner and a great guy.  This quilt was made whilst getting the house ready for my first open house which was only a backup plan as I have sold my house already!  Now to find somewhere else to live.  My daughter had requested a log cabin style denim quilt with the jeans labels at the centre of each block, with half of my fabrics in our other house 220 klms away and a mad rush (as usual) to get a quilt made in a short space of time, this was the best I could do.  I think it turned out pretty good and Glenn's comment was 'awesome!'  Got to be happy with that.  Just a little bit of binding to sew down tonight and then he can take it home.  Also have to say that Glenn took out the Senior Herdsman Championship at the SA Heifer Expo last week!  Congratulations on both counts!  


A baby quilt for Jo.


I haven't listed this one as a new finished quilt as it has been finished for quite some time.  As are quite a few of my baby quilts.  I hope to get about 30 finished and then advertise and sell them!  Only problem so far is that I keep giving them away!

J

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love the quilt you have in your header! It's really beautiful and unique sandy beach! Also the quilt with jeans is fantastic! I have been thinking ages to use jeans and still haven't. Thank you for inspiration!
    Wishes from Greece! Teje
    PS. Your blog is the first I clicked from 'Rossie'!

    ReplyDelete