Saturday 30 July 2011

Sylvia's Bridal Sampler

What a week!  Very busy at work, my house has sold, and I have finally taken a huge jump in my life by ordering a Gammil Longarm Quilting machine.  I have so wanted to do this for a long long time but now, with the profit from the sale of the house, I can take this step towards being self employed.  It will take around 3 months until my machine arrives and then lots of practice, then bring it on!  Quilting for a living!  I don't now whether to be excited or terrified.  I suppose only taking the leap will give me the answer.  As I have finished all the quilts for people, photos etc that are due in July, I have taken some me time and have been working on Sylvia's Bridal Sampler and am now up to 33 blocks.  Hopefully I can get another 7 done this weekend, and another 10 during the week.  Here are some photos of my first 30 blocks.



J


No comments:

Post a Comment