Sunday 21 August 2011

On the road again

After last fortnights gardening, my back strongly objected and has let me know about it ever since.  Not much sewing, gardening, walking etc since.    I got the binding on the two baby quilts




And when I went back to the Hunter this weekend the Newcastle Craft Show was on....

So I rang a good friend and arranged to meet for a bit of a catchup and a look around.  We had a lovely time and got to meet the marvellous Kim Bradley who one day, I am sure, I will finally get to do a class with.  But in the meantime I purchased a couple of things to get me going.....



 
Now that I have the Inktense pencils and Cretacolor Pastels, I can get back to work on my cushion cover.  Stay tuned.

J

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your sore back - that is no fun. The baby quilts are lovely - just my colours! If you haven't used the clear grip before it is fabulous - and you don't need to cover all of the ruler you put it on - a few strips will do. The bobbin holders are great too!

    ReplyDelete