Sunday 28 August 2011

Stichin' Sunday

I took the day for myself today - well some of it anyway.  My youngest fractured his ankle on Friday during his 3rd game of sport out of 5 in a 48 hour period, so spent many hours on Friday night and Saturday organising x-rays and seeing doctors.  There goes his apprearance at state highjump and the balance of the football season.  He is very frustrated with himself and wondering how his suit pants will fit over his cast at next weekend's formal.

I also ended up with a houseful last night, unexpected and a juggle with feeding and bedding for all.  After getting everyone fed and organised and out the door this morning I spent some time making this...

 with this...


I'm putting it aside to quilt on my Gammil when it arrives and will then put up for sale on Etsy.

I wonder what this week will bring!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment